A diamond certification is the blue print of the loose diamond which is also known as diamond grading report that represents the lustrous diamonds that has undergone the quality test by a trusted gemological laboratory based on its “4 C” attributes Cut, Color, Clarity, and Carat. These laboratory tests or grading’s are always accurate and uniform to industry standards. This helps with insurance and reselling. A diamond’s certificate should show the inspection date, shape, cut style, diamond measurement (length, width, and height), carat, color, clarity and any additional information the diamond graders found after examing the diamond.
Certified diamonds confirms the quality and allows purchasers to purchase diamonds with confidence based on its attributes rather than blindly trusting the sales pitch of the retailer. So when the gemological laboratory hand over this grading certificate to the consumers, they get little bit idea about the quality of diamond and what the diamond will look like. Certified diamonds also:
- Has better value than their non-certified counterparts, especially for resale and upgrading purposes.
- Simplifies the comparison process. Because of this kind of certification it has become much easier to compare certified diamonds based on the "4 Cs" rather than depending on the visual inspection.
When purchasing certified diamonds, be sure that the diamond certification is from a third-party laboratory rather than one associated with the store or jeweller who may offer a biased opinion to facilitate the sale. Each diamond certificate issued is uniquely numbered, and coincides to one individual diamond. Here is the list of gemological laboratories which provide these kind of certificates.
- GIA (Gemological Instutute of America)
- EGL (European Gemological Laboratory)
- IGL (International Gemological Laboratory)
- IGI (International Gemological Institute)
- HRD (HogeRaadVoorDiamant)
- AGS (American Gem Society)
Thus, these all certificates provides proper guidance to the consumer of the quality of a diamond.
We are providing GIA (Gemological Institute of America), IGL (International Gemological Laboratory), IGI (International Gemological Institute) certified diamonds and also loose diamonds. So you can get best quality of diamond you want.